Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How do I search U-verse for a particular TV show?

Tutor

How do I search U-verse for a particular TV show?

Chip and Joanna Gaines "Fixer Upper" ... where is it on uverse? Never seems to show up on HGTV channel.

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 11
ACE - Expert

Re: fixer upper

@papatim wrote:
Chip and Joanna Gaines "Fixer Upper" ... where is it on uverse? Never seems to show up on HGTV channel.

It's on HGTV all the time.  Do a search on your guide.

Or are you talking On Demand?  It's listed but with no episodes.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 11
Tutor

Went to "Channel""Search" "FIX" didn't find it
Message 3 of 11
Tutor

Maybe it's only on Thursday night
Message 4 of 11
ACE - Expert

2015_0408_1618_29.jpg

It's only on 46 times in the next 2 weeks.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 11
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by papatim
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

@papatim wrote:
Went to "Channel""Search" "FIX" didn't find it

Push the "Menu" button on your remote.  Go down to "Search".  Type name for all showings.

Tags (1)
Message 6 of 11
Tutor

Thank skeeter. Also downloaded the app on my iPad and used that to find it. I'm a newbie ... but, with a little help from my friends ...
Message 7 of 11
ACE - Expert

@papatim wrote:
Thank skeeter. Also downloaded the app on my iPad and used that to find it. I'm a newbie ... but, with a little help from my friends ...

I'm an oldie (but a goodie).  

If you have any questions or issues don't be afraid to ask!

Message 8 of 11
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

@skeeterintexas wrote:

2015_0408_1618_29.jpg

It's only on 46 times in the next 2 weeks.

23 times. I really wish I could block those duplicate SD listings from the guide search. I have no use for them.

Message 9 of 11
Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion, but whenever I select guide, then search, then type in a title - Big Bang for instance, Madam Secretary, Elementary, etc...

The result is always that all I get is a listing of on demand selections for my program.

How do I use Uverse search function to find broadcast times and channels?

Thanks!

Message 10 of 11
ACE - Expert

@sfdownhill wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion, but whenever I select guide, then search, then type in a title - Big Bang for instance, Madam Secretary, Elementary, etc...

The result is always that all I get is a listing of on demand selections for my program.

How do I use Uverse search function to find broadcast times and channels?

Thanks!

Something's wonky with the "Search" feature. 

Daily programs that I know should be showing up (Dr. Phil, The Talk, Harry, etc.) are only showing as an "On Demand" option.  Others are showing up with a list of times (ie. Seinfeld, Access Hollywood). 

Normally, you search On Demand programs from the On Demand search screen and live programming from the Search screen.  Hopefully someone will fix the problem.

Message 11 of 11
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support