For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
robdest's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, July 2nd, 2013 2:08 PM

How do I change between HDMI 2 and HDMI 1 on my ATT remote?

How do I change between HDMI 2 and HDMI 1 on my ATT remote?

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

View profile

Yes, using the u-verse remote - push TV then the first choice is the tv/video button, second choice the menu button. Just try all the buttons to see what they do.

As kymillie suggests another program code may be more robust.

Worst case is use the TV remote. That is what I do on one of my TVs. I use a Logitech Harmony for the other one.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I have a Sony TV and remote that I programmed to my S10-S3 Uverse remote.  All functions seem to work except the input button.  I try the TV/Video button and literally nothing happens.  I understand this is an old thread, but any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Expert

• 

15K Messages

7 years ago

You need to press the TV button near the top of the S10 button first.  Then press the TV/Video button on the right.  Repeated presses of the TV/Video button will let you navigate the TV's input select menu.  Remember to press the AT&T button when you are done.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

the monitor is VOC model 270lm0004. How do I change the HDMI inputs between 1 an 2. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

how do i change remote hdm on spectrum remote?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I finally found my solution. Press TV—Press Menu-Pwhen menu comes up-press left arrow near OK —when hdmi choices come up, choose which one you want with arrow key and  press OK!!!!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

After much frustration, this worked for my remote. Press tv- then Menu key. When the system etc menu comes up, press the left arrow key which Brings up the hdmi menu  . Use the arrow keys to close which one you want and press OK

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you. I do not remember asking a question, but appreciate your answer

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

5 years ago

It also depends what remote you have. The newer U-Verse remotes lack the mode buttons. Switching between inputs is a lot easier via the TV remotes, since this is more a function of the actual TV and not a U-Verse function.

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

5 years ago

on the remote it has a small button on the bottom left corner that says tv input that will give you the options your looking for. I'm new to this myself hope that helps I'm still asking questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.