How can I request that U-verse add the Me-TV channel?

Contributor

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5 (2,855 Views)
Employee

Re: How can I request that U-verse add the Me-TV channel?

Hi, tcw

Apologizes for the delayed response. To request a channel be added to the U-verse lineup, check out the AT&T Channel Survey.

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5 (2,855 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by Anonymous
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Actually ATT announced a bit ago that they are adding MeTv in all markets on 136 (no timetable given) if not already on the market's schedule on a regular channel.  We have it here in metro Detroit on 136. Smiley Wink

Chris

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5 (2,858 Views)
Contributor

When will ME TV channel be on uverse in New Orleans an surrounding areas?
Message 4 of 5 (481 Views)
ACE - Expert

[ Edited ]

Covington-LA wrote:
When will ME TV channel be on uverse in New Orleans an surrounding areas?

No one knows, as ATT set no time limit on when they'd be done adding it on 136/1136, tomorrow, 5 years or never.

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 5 (454 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.