Hide channels in app I have hidden in my system

Highlighted
Contributor

Hide channels in app I have hidden in my system

The app should read from uverse box which channels I have hidden, and hide them in iPhone app. I don't want to have to manage my channels in both places!
Message 1 of 4 (221 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: Hide channels in app I have hidden in my system

Which one of your receivers do you think it should it match the hidden channels of, since they are all different?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (193 Views)
Contributor

I only have one, so that's easy. For others, they need a...

I only have one, so that's easy. For others, they need a way to choose based on which TV receiver they are controlling from the app
Message 3 of 4 (160 Views)

Re: I only have one, so that's easy. For others, they need a...

There should be a master favorites list on one receiver, probably the DVR, that ALL receivers use.  I haven't created a favorites list yet because I don't want to manage it on all receivers (I have 7).  The phone and internet applications can read from this master list.

Message 4 of 4 (133 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.