MojoMan_1's profile

Mentor

• 

56 Messages

Sunday, October 7th, 2012 11:46 PM

Hex - New Series on BBC America

The new series "Hex," which is on BBC America Saturdays at 9:00 PM CT, is not being recognized as a series recording by my DVR for the upcoming episode on October 13, 2012. The first episode that played on October 6, 2012 was correctly recorded by the series recording that I set up, but the subsequent episode is not being correctly identified.

If whoever is in charge of tagging these shows would please fix that, I sure would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Mentor

• 

56 Messages

11 years ago

It's fixed. 

Thanks for taking care of that, guys!

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

11 years ago

I found it by using the Search option and also on the guide (Jump to date & time). 

Looks like it got fixed.

Mentor

• 

56 Messages

11 years ago

@skeeterintexas wrote:

I found it by using the Search option and also on the guide (Jump to date & time). 

Looks like it got fixed.

My problem is not an inability to find the show in the program guide. It is the inability of the 'series recording' that I set up to identify the program in order to set it up to record.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

11 years ago

I was able to set up a series recording just fine and when I checked, it said "1 scheduled" which would be the next one on 10/13.

What problem are you running into?  My only suggestion would be to try rebooting your DVR in case there's some blip.

Mentor

• 

56 Messages

11 years ago

@skeeterintexas wrote:

I was able to set up a series recording just fine and when I checked, it said "1 scheduled" which would be the next one on 10/13.

What problem are you running into?  My only suggestion would be to try rebooting your DVR in case there's some blip.

I already have a series recording set up that I established based on the program listing for the first episode. It is not correctly identifying the second episode as being part of the same series. It does not make sense to have to set up a new series recording each episode.

I do not need to reboot my DVR, but thanks for the suggestion anyway.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

@MojoMan_1 wrote:

@skeeterintexas wrote:

I already have a series recording set up that I established based on the program listing for the first episode. It is not correctly identifying the second episode as being part of the same series. It does not make sense to have to set up a new series recording each episode.

I do not need to reboot my DVR, but thanks for the suggestion anyway.

For issues with recording, the first thing you should do is reboot the DVR.  If you haven't done so, reboot, delete the series and set it up again.

Scholar

• 

177 Messages

11 years ago

Until Uverse finally gets BBC America HD it doesn't matter to me. Unfortunately.

Scholar

• 

286 Messages

11 years ago

It's actually NOT a new show .. BBC America aired it back in 2006 and 2007.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/hex/

Mentor

• 

56 Messages

11 years ago

The original series recording has correctly identified the 10/20 episode and set it up to record. However, the 10/13 episode is still being disregarded.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.