For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Jessme_1's profile

Mentor

• 

69 Messages

Saturday, March 19th, 2011 1:46 PM

Harmoney One and uverse interactive

Anyone have a Harmoney one remote that can help me set up a back button for using uverse interactive? I cant figure it out and getting tired of going through all the menus over and over.

Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scholar

• 

389 Messages

13 years ago

@Jessme_1 wrote:

Anyone have a Harmoney one remote that can help me set up a back button for using uverse interactive? I cant figure it out and getting tired of going through all the menus over and over.

This works for a Harmony 550, so it will probably work for other Harmony remotes.  Start up the Harmony software, and under the Watch TV function select "Customize Buttons".   Then pick a button (I used the DownArrow), select the PVR device for it, and assign the command Back.

--

oobleck

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

13 years ago

Here is instructions for 700 - should be similar -

open harmony software

learn is under both activity and device (PVR device is STB)

click learn on button selected aim U-verse remote & harmony together - follow instructions

once you have function captured you can apply to activty or device - the one you did not just do.

I believe there is flexibility to have a button do different functions under device and activity, but I like to keep them the same for consistency - activity just specifies which device is under control for that activity

I have skip forward and back on an unlabled big up/down button in upper center, in addition to labled buttons at bottom. 

Scholar

• 

90 Messages

13 years ago

Listen to the poster in post 3, that is what I did.  It is easy to customize buttons and add a "back" command, no reason to learn the command like #2 posted.

Mentor

• 

69 Messages

13 years ago

Thanks everyong. I got it.

Scholar

• 

90 Messages

13 years ago

Have fun!!! Once you start customizing buttons, you will then be adding quite a few must have's. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.