Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Hallmark Movie Channel

Contributor

Hallmark Movie Channel

I have just discovered that for my 87 year old mother to receive both of the Hallmark stations, she will have to upgrade to U300.  This is a channel that the elderly enjoy watching but to watch it they will have to pay the higher prices for all of the other 100 channels that they will never watch.   It is so sad that the Elderly are punished by AT&T.    The elderly are on fixed incomes and cannot afford this but yet TV is really the only entertainment they have.   Shame on you AT&T.   I have 4 accounts with AT&T but am really considering making a change.  Just knowing that you are doing this to the elderly is nauseating.

Message 1 of 3
Employee
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by skeeterintexas
‎06-14-2018 8:28 PM

Re: Hallmark Movie Channel

To receive HM and HMM can also downgrade from U200 to Ufamily with family (primarily children) programming. Lose the news channels (200s/1200s) and the sports channels (600s/1600s) and save some money (retail about $20)  on their fixed incomes. Or as stated spend more money, about (retail $17) to upgrade from u200 to u300.

Or stay on U200 if offers best overall channels they desire for a price they can afford.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (2)
Message 2 of 3
Community Manager

Re: Hallmark Movie Channel

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this subject, and a great solution!