For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
scsmith's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, December 12th, 2017 1:42 AM

Hallmark Drama Channel

Is the new Hallmark channel on U-verse TV? If so, what channel is it? If not, I world like to ask that it be added to the U-verse channel line up.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

15K Messages

6 years ago

No.  Att has not added it and no one here knows when or if it will be added.  The last thing any of use knew was that the Hallmark channels were up for renegotiation in November (look here near the end).  Maybe the channel will be added as part of those renegotiations and maybe not.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Any world on this? This is a deal breaker for me, if I can’t get Hallmark drama with U-verse then I will take my business elsewhere. 

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

6 years ago

@Hmallen2 wrote:

Any world on this? This is a deal breaker for me, if I can’t get Hallmark drama with U-verse then I will take my business elsewhere. 

Please see the posting that was made before your posting was made. In the St. Louis area only Dish Network carries it. Your area providers may also be limited in carrying the Hallmark Drama Channel if any provider even carries it in the first place.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Well November is over and still no Hallmark Drama channel.  My daughter who is in town has it through another internet provider.  It seems like the smaller companies provide it.  I have Uverse and hope it is added SOON. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Is there any hope of getting The Hallmark Drama channel? They are showing all my old favorite Christmas movies. 

Scholar

• 

205 Messages

4 years ago

Try the streaming service Findley.  They have all of the Hallmark channels for 5.99 per month and a few other channels.  I may be wrong on the fee but you can check it out on your streaming box.  Then after Christmas you can drop it.  I do not know of any cable company that carries the Hallmark drama channel.  You will have to get it through streaming.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.