lazara9945's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Sunday, July 8th, 2012 5:06 PM

HDMI Error Message H1005

Recently I connected the Uverse service, the remote is programmed, and I have good control of TV functions. But when I turn it off, and switch it on again with the DVR, you see the message "HDMI Error H1005."
Apparently, the DVR does not recognize the TV at the time of turned on, because the TV takes a few seconds to connect to the DVR.

If I program the control to turn on separately, and first I do with the TV and then the DVR, everything works perfectly, but if the cycle is reversed, the message appears again.

Is there a way to program the DVR to be delayed a few seconds to turn on and that way recognize the TV?

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

12 years ago

blujacket - OK - Kind of tricky to trouble shoot the HDMI incompatibility. Does the Denon have HDMI control function? Try it turned off.

After that you would have to try things like direct to TV or swap the DVR with another STB.

Probably too much trouble.

Scholar

• 

108 Messages

12 years ago

@aviewer wrote:
blujacket - OK - Kind of tricky to trouble shoot the HDMI incompatibility. Does the Denon have HDMI control function? Try it turned off.

After that you would have to try things like direct to TV or swap the DVR with another STB.

Probably too much trouble.

HDMI- CEC is OFF. This problem just started after 2 months. Its not a problem on startup, it happens halfway through a recorded show. The next time it happens I will change the STB with another unused one. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.