Helpful Links

HD Channels with UBasic

Contributor

HD Channels with UBasic

I recently downgraded from U450 to Ubasic.  I still receive my local channels in HD, but I am blocked from HD for HBO/Max.  Can I not have HD for the premium channels I have added withouth upgraded from Ubasic?

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Master

Re: HD Channels with UBasic

Are you paying the $10 a month for HD? 

If so, you should be getting the HD feed for any channels you currently pay for/have.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
Employee

Re: HD Channels with UBasic

Here is the comparison of your Ubasic subscription from U450 you had before:

Plan NamePriceNumber of ChannelsGenre PackageDVR/Set Top Box (STB) HD Ready
U-basic
Demand only
$19Locals / marketNone included in package
  • One HD-ready receiver (not DVR) is included.
  • DVR rental available for a $15 MRC.

U450       $131Over 470                Movie Package, HBO/Cinemax, Sports Package, and HD included

If you can still watch local channels in HD then your paying for HD service already on top of your Ubasic however you need to subscribe to premium channels to have HBO as it is not included in Ubasic. (You need to pay additional for it.)

Marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution" will help other people find solutions faster.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Entertainment this holiday season!

Having service trouble? There is an app for that!

Click here to check it out or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. You can quickly and easily resolve your service woes!

Do you need to contact us? Chat with us!

Additional Support