Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Guide says "Getting Information" for every channel???

Highlighted
Teacher

Guide says "Getting Information" for every channel???

There is no program information on the Guide.  It just says Getting Information for every channel & we can't figure out how to resolve this problem

Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Guide says "Getting Information" for every channel???

I would reset the AT&T Gateway.  That should fix it.  If not, reset the actual receiver.  One of those two.

Message 2 of 6
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by skeeterintexas
‎10-29-2017 3:14 PM

General procedure I always recommend is reboot the dvr (even if the problem shows on a wireless receiver) - pull plug for 15 secs.  And if that doesn't clear the problem reboot the gateway (pull plug for 15 secs. and let it fully reboot) and then reboot the dvr again.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 6
Teacher

Yes, that worked. Thanks for your help!!
Message 4 of 6
Teacher

It did indeed work to reset the DVR!! Thanks to you and the other member of the community for this suggestion which I really should have already thought of.
Message 5 of 6
ACE - Expert

When in doubt, reboot!

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support