Guide is not showing up

Contributor

Guide is not showing up

[ Edited ]

Panasonic TVTC-P50S30 Viera, with  U-Verse remote S10-S2. No DVD. TV is connected to receiver box by HDMI cable. TV is working fine on "Just" setting. Volume and channel changes are fine. However, I have been unable to get the "Guide Menu" to show up by pressing the "guide" button on the remote.  There is a statement in the TV manual as follows: Connected devices, such as Cable/Satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray players and game consoles have their own aspect (format) settings. Adjust the device’s aspect settings.  How do I adjust the aspect of the remote or is there another way to fix this?

JMNTX4

Message 1 of 3 (722 Views)
Expert

Re: Guide is not showing up

Press the Search button and then scroll over to help>system setup>Set Viewing Aspect Ratio.

Message 2 of 3 (718 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author jmntx4
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Guide is not showing up

jmntx4 - If you are saying that the U-verse guide does not appear when you press the guide button, the most common reason is that it is not in att mode. Push the att button. Push guide button - watch att light blink.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3 (713 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.