Cassmar's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, July 22nd, 2019 10:24 PM

Closed

How can I change back my U-verse guide?

When I choose the Guide button- I now get a guide fir the channel I’m on rather than a list of all channels before and after the channel I am on. How do I change it back?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

5 years ago

Press MENU on remote. You should get a menu.

Next go down to OPTIONS, press OK

Highlight CHANNELS..press OK

You'll see PRIMARY GUIDE STYLE. press ok

Change to GRID GUIDE and save. 

Expert

• 

15K Messages

5 years ago

I think you must have had the guide up and scrolled to the left to highlight the channel number and selected it (pressed ok).  That will show the channels horizontally across the top with the channel you are on enclosed in <> and the schedule for that channel vertically down the screen.  To go back to the original display (channels vertically on the left and schedule horizontally), press Guide to dismiss it and then Guide again to show your original layout.

You can set between these two layouts as your default by click menu -> options -> channel -> primary guide style

If these two layouts are not what I described I don't know what you are looking at.  If you can't get your default layout back by dismissing the guide and bringing it back up then try rebooting the dvr or receiver (pull plug for 15 secs.).

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Didn't work- feel line I'm missing something. Pressing Guide didn't dismiss anything...

Expert

• 

15K Messages

5 years ago

If none of the stuff described above works for you pull the plug for 15 secs. to reboot the dvr or receiver.  If you are still having problems then call tech support (800-288-2020).

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

THANK YOU! That was it!

Expert

• 

15K Messages

5 years ago

What was it? Rebooting or explicitly setting the guide style?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.