For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Major_Watcher's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, December 3rd, 2015 10:10 PM

Gray Screen appears for 2 seconds.

When ever we change the channel it turns a transparent gray screen for 2 seconds. Can some one help me!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Wichita, Kansas. Gray transparent screen hear also when changing channel. Happening on low def 2-36, hi def 1002-1036 channles. Not sure what their fix is???  

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

8 years ago

@Major_Watcher wrote:

When ever we change the channel it turns a transparent gray screen for 2 seconds. Can some one help me!

I used my phone to shoot a video and have uploaded that to the forum manager.  She has passed the video along to the U-Verse Team, who will be looking into it.  No estimated time to a fix.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

8 years ago

***No longer noticing this.***  So, I would assume that it is fixed.  Thanks for your patience.  This was an odd one - almost like a screen designed to have a message on it.

Scholar

• 

225 Messages

8 years ago

Still happening here. So it's not fixed for everyone.

Scholar

• 

289 Messages

8 years ago

It is still happening in Central Florida. So it is NOT FIXED for everyone!

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

It is fixed here in the Dallas area so hopefully the fix will be rolled out to everyone in short order.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi,

We apologize about the inconveniences. We are aware of the issue and working towards getting this issue resolved.

-ATTU-verseCare

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

8 years ago

@JohninFL wrote:

It is still happening in Central Florida. So it is NOT FIXED for everyone!

Hello @JohninFL and @JadedPixie - I can only go on what I see in Indianapolis.   So if AT&T fixed it in Indy and Dallas, other areas must be falling in line very soon.  Again, it's not the biggest inconvenience that I have ever seen (does not mess with recordings) and a few subscribers said that they never noticed in their area.

hiatus.jpg

1 Attachment

Scholar

• 

210 Messages

8 years ago

FWIW, still a problem in San Francisco......

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

Still a problem in Ohio.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.