brybry's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, October 28th, 2013 11:32 PM

Fusion TV -- what channel?

On what channel is the new ABC/Univision channel Fusion? I am in the Miami market

Scholar

• 

87 Messages

10 years ago

I'm in the L.A. area and the Fusion website now says that Fusion will be available in this market with Uverse on November 8th.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I'm upset that we're not getting Fusion in Miami -- the home of the new service. This is the second big strike against Uverse in the past week.  Last Saturday, I was astounded to see that I couldn't watch the Notre Dame-Air Force football game without an expensive upgrade -- when the game was free to all Comcast subscribers. Uverse is feeling second rate.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

10 years ago

@miamichachacha wrote:

I'm upset that we're not getting Fusion in Miami -- the home of the new service. This is the second big strike against Uverse in the past week.  Last Saturday, I was astounded to see that I couldn't watch the Notre Dame-Air Force football game without an expensive upgrade -- when the game was free to all Comcast subscribers. Uverse is feeling second rate.

Free to all Comcast customers?  Comcast customers must pay for a a subscription to a package which contains CBS College Network which is the channel where the game was broadcast.  Not all Comcast packages contain CBS College Network.

Likewise, on U-verse, CBS College Network is part of the Sports Package which costs $10/month.  The Sports Package is also included in the U450 Package.

By the way, Fusion TV is not carried by Comcast.  The only TV providers who will carry this channel are Verizon, Cablevision, Charter, AT&T U-Verse, Google Fiber, and Cox.  I guess that makes Comcast "second rate."

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.