Fusion TV -- what channel?

Contributor

Fusion TV -- what channel?

On what channel is the new ABC/Univision channel Fusion? I am in the Miami market

Message 1 of 14 (7,898 Views)
Contributor

Re: Fusion TV -- what channel?

I would like to know also!!?? Get with the program AT&T! This started today and I'm missing it! I am in Atlanta.

Message 2 of 14 (7,724 Views)
ACE - Expert

Try this site = http://fusion.net/?getFusion=true

click on Fusion on TV.

I cannot expose the provider section on the drop down. Maybe you can.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 14 (7,632 Views)

Well from  Fusion TV Good news! Fusion is available in your area with AT&T U-verse. Not seeing Fusion on your lineup? Call AT&T U-verse at 800-288-2020 for subscription details. But what channel??

Message 4 of 14 (7,582 Views)
Expert

It will be on channel 206/206.  This was tweeted by Fusion earlier tonight:

For those experiencing issues, AT&T tells Fusion it is having a technical issue and is working to resolve. Thanks for your patience!

https://twitter.com/ThisIsFusion/status/394974355345522688

Message 5 of 14 (7,573 Views)
Scholar

It never showed up on 206/1206 last night (rebooted twice).  Anyone seeing it today.

Message 6 of 14 (7,322 Views)
ACE - Guru

Look at the post above yours from TexasGuy for your answer.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 14 (7,307 Views)
Highlighted
Mentor

I called the 800-288-2020 number and the CSR knew nothing about the Fusion channel.  He talked to a supervisor who told him the contract for carriage was still being worked on and that when that was completed the channel would be available.  Anyone else getting a different story from AT&T Uverse?

Message 8 of 14 (7,248 Views)
ACE - Expert

Your response from an AT&T telephone customer service rep must be one of two things:

1. A pre-prepared speach read directly from a script, which has been approved by at least 3 levels of managment.
  2. An unsubstantiated wild-you-know-what-guess which has no basis in fact.

Your chance of getting either seems about 50-50.

Message 9 of 14 (7,245 Views)
Expert

Since carriage of the new Fusion channel was part of the new Disney carriage agreement reached back in January, I doubt that the delay in the channel appearing has anything to do with negotiating a carriage agreement.
Message 10 of 14 (7,136 Views)
Mentor

I'm in the L.A. area and the Fusion website now says that Fusion will be available in this market with Uverse on November 8th.

Message 11 of 14 (7,060 Views)
Contributor

I'm upset that we're not getting Fusion in Miami -- the home of the new service. This is the second big strike against Uverse in the past week.  Last Saturday, I was astounded to see that I couldn't watch the Notre Dame-Air Force football game without an expensive upgrade -- when the game was free to all Comcast subscribers. Uverse is feeling second rate.

Message 12 of 14 (7,049 Views)
Expert

[ Edited ]

miamichachacha wrote:

I'm upset that we're not getting Fusion in Miami -- the home of the new service. This is the second big strike against Uverse in the past week.  Last Saturday, I was astounded to see that I couldn't watch the Notre Dame-Air Force football game without an expensive upgrade -- when the game was free to all Comcast subscribers. Uverse is feeling second rate.

Free to all Comcast customers?  Comcast customers must pay for a a subscription to a package which contains CBS College Network which is the channel where the game was broadcast.  Not all Comcast packages contain CBS College Network.

Likewise, on U-verse, CBS College Network is part of the Sports Package which costs $10/month.  The Sports Package is also included in the U450 Package.

By the way, Fusion TV is not carried by Comcast.  The only TV providers who will carry this channel are Verizon, Cablevision, Charter, AT&T U-Verse, Google Fiber, and Cox.  I guess that makes Comcast "second rate."

Message 13 of 14 (7,041 Views)
Expert
Solution
Accepted by ATTJulieCS (Community Support)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

From the link below:

Good news! Fusion will be available in your area with AT&T U-Verse on November 8th, 2013.

http://fusion.net/

Message 14 of 14 (7,036 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.