baseballisback's profile
ACE - Professor

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

Thursday, June 12th, 2014 4:07 PM

Free previews for June

This information is from FreePreview.tv. Please don't flip out if I'm wrong.

Starz and Encore on U-Verse:
Free Preview Begins: June 27, 2014 (Friday)
Free Preview Ends: June 29, 2014 (Sunday)

Showtime on U-Verse:
Free Preview Begins: June 20, 2014 (Friday)
Free Preview Ends: June 22, 2014 (Sunday)

HBO/Cinemax on U-Verse:
Free Preview Begins: June 13, 2014 (Friday)
Free Preview Ends: June 15, 2014 (Sunday)
Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@baseballisback wrote:
This information is from FreePreview.tv. Please don't flip out if I'm wrong.

Starz and Encore on U-Verse:
Free Preview Begins: June 27, 2014 (Friday)
Free Preview Ends: June 29, 2014 (Sunday)

Showtime on U-Verse:
Free Preview Begins: June 20, 2014 (Friday)
Free Preview Ends: June 22, 2014 (Sunday)

HBO/Cinemax on U-Verse:
Free Preview Begins: June 13, 2014 (Friday)
Free Preview Ends: June 15, 2014 (Sunday)

Correctamundo.  I received a postcard with the same info.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

10 years ago

I haven't received a postcard or that magazine in years. Way to go, communications company!

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

10 years ago

@baseballisback wrote:
I haven't received a postcard or that magazine in years. Way to go, communications company!

Are you on their Do-Not-Mail list?

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

10 years ago

MicCheck - I don't believe I am. I *have* heard stories of U-Guide being a very sporadic delivery though. It used to be monthly, then when it went quarterly is about the time I last received one. Maybe I should call.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

10 years ago

Guarantee they won't know what you're talking about when you say U-Guide. Smiley Very Happy

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

Yeah AT&T does not do a good job with communicating things like this and it has been like that since I joined this forum and got U-Verse 5+ years ago.  I assumed (bad on my part) that everyone got the card.  That being said, one of the AT&T mods surely knew this info ahead of time.  If so, why not post it, asap?  Just sayin'

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

10 years ago

@dhascall wrote:

Yeah AT&T does not do a good job with communicating things like this and it has been like that since I joined this forum and got U-Verse 5+ years ago.  I assumed (bad on my part) that everyone got the card.  That being said, one of the AT&T mods surely knew this info ahead of time.  If so, why not post it, asap?  Just sayin'

Probably for the same reason why they announce new channels a month after they're actually added and everyone has already figured out what tier they're on...aka because their communication is awful.

That is a good idea, however. Get someone like "my thoughts" to post such news here a week or two before it happens.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

10 years ago

@baseballisback wrote:

@dhascall wrote:

Probably for the same reason why they announce new channels a month after they're actually added and everyone has already figured out what tier they're on...aka because their communication is awful.

That is a good idea, however. Get someone like "my thoughts" to post such news here a week or two before it happens.

Actually the channel announcements are done as every channel might not hit every market at the same time. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.