Free preview of HD premium channels?

Mentor

Free preview of HD premium channels?

I'm a u-300 subscriber and for the past few days I've had access to the premium channels. Is this true for everyone?

Message 1 of 6 (4,176 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: Free preview of HD premium channels?

Erhodes64 wrote:

I'm a u-300 subscriber and for the past few days I've had access to the premium channels. Is this true for everyone?

Which premium channels?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6 (4,172 Views)
Mentor

FUN HD , MGM HD, Sony HD, several sports channels I've never had access to. I had  these channels hidden but stumbled across them when changing some of my hidden channels.

Message 3 of 6 (4,166 Views)
ACE - Professor
Solution
Accepted by dhascall (ACE - Master)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Erhodes64 wrote:

FUN HD , MGM HD, Sony HD, several sports channels I've never had access to. I had  these channels hidden but stumbled across them when changing some of my hidden channels.

There's a preview of HD right now, which includes the HD premium tier, which is what you're seeing. http://forums.att.com/t5/Residential-Gateway/Heads-up-for-the-free-HD-Preview-from-Uverse/td-p/33731...

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6 (4,162 Views)
Mentor

Ok. Thanks.

Message 5 of 6 (4,159 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

Thanks for posting MC, I didn't know about it.

Message 6 of 6 (4,038 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.