Free Weekend But what should I watch

Scholar

Free Weekend But what should I watch

It's finally here...the free weekend.   But now I have to find which movies I'd like to see out of hundreds.  I always just page through each premium channel to see if a title catches my attention.  You can imagine how long that takes.

Is there a list of favorites or recommended that I can look at? 

Linda

Message 1 of 8 (1,367 Views)
Professor

Re: Free Weekend But what should I watch

http://uverseonline.att.net/

You can also consult your local newspaper.

U-Verse does not block programming on your DVR, so you can record as much as you'd like and save it for later.
Message 2 of 8 (1,349 Views)
Scholar

HBO and Cinamax and some of sports channels lots of college basketball on is what i am going to watch . 

Message 3 of 8 (1,332 Views)
Scholar

I'm looking for a list of new movies that are available to record. 

Message 4 of 8 (1,328 Views)
ACE - Scholar

Go to on demand.  Each premium service has a category called new movies.  Try looking through that and see if anything catches you eye.  Also note that Starz puts new movies on demand 2 to 3 weeks before they hit Starz.  You might want to check that out.  They usually add movies on Fri.. morning and Sat. morning about 1AM.  Most premium channels premiere their new movies on Sat. evening.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 8 (1,317 Views)
Professor

Keep in mind that you cannot record programming that is from the "on demand" channel.
Message 6 of 8 (1,299 Views)
Guru

Boardwalk

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!
Message 7 of 8 (1,292 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

I second that!  Boardwalk Empire rules!

Message 8 of 8 (1,273 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.