Nellie17's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, August 26th, 2018 12:43 AM

Fox sport Midwest

Why am I no longer to see Foxsports Midwest on U-verse? It disappeared from the channel line up about a week ago. We watch the Cardinals and no longer can. U-verse should notify us if the are removing channels

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

6 years ago

THIS  thread may offer some insight.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

New subscriber......How do I get Fox Sports Midwest?

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

5 years ago

@TomBleedorn wrote:

New subscriber......How do I get Fox Sports Midwest?

There are two ways of getting Fox Sports Midwest. The first way is to sign up for the U-450 level which already includes it. If you have one of the other levels, then you can get the Sports Package which includes most of the regional sports networks (RSNs).

Be aware that if you are interested in watching the St. Louis Cardinals or the St. Louis Blues, but you do not live within the region served by Fox Sports Midwest, those games will be blacked out. The blackout is not because  AT&T wants to do so. It is done because this a decision of Major League Baseball, the National Hockey League, The National Basketball Association, and Major League Soccer to do so.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

5 years ago

Wouldn't Fox Sports Midwest be U-200 if a local channel or HD Premium Tier if not local?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.