Fox Sports 2 HD

Expert

Fox Sports 2 HD

[ Edited ]

I notice that in the Guide, 1651 - Fox Sports 2 HD is now actually being broadcast in HD.

Message 1 of 23 (2,895 Views)
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Fox Sports 2 HD

[ Edited ]

texasguy37 wrote:

I notice that in the Guide, 1651 - Fox Sports 2 HD is now actually being broadcast in HD.

Where is that poster, who was sitting in on the negoations and KNEW this would not happen, ever...Smiley Very Happy

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 23 (2,871 Views)
Scholar

is it really in HD? Last night's Champions League game with Manchester U. was still an SD picture on a HD channel. Squeezed and small!

Message 3 of 23 (2,852 Views)
ACE - Expert

Even on channels that have an HD equivalent, not all content being broadcast is "filmed" in HD.  When that happens, the HD channel simply broadcasts the SD signal.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 23 (2,840 Views)
Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author texasguy37
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

The changed to HD did not occur until today.
Message 5 of 23 (2,826 Views)
ACE - Professor

texasguy37 wrote:
The changed to HD did not occur until today.

I am in St. Louis, and I checked this morning before I went to work. The guide and the channel for Fox Sports2 were still in standard definition. Perhaps it becomes high definition in regions one at a time rather than system-wide all at once.

I will check again when I get home.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 23 (2,813 Views)
Expert

Try rebooting your received. I had just rebooted my receiver when I saw the change.
Message 7 of 23 (2,789 Views)
ACE - Professor

texasguy37 wrote:
Try rebooting your received. I had just rebooted my receiver when I saw the change.

Will do so when I get home. Thanks.

Message 8 of 23 (2,781 Views)
Mentor

Looks like HD to me...you're on a roll AT&T
Message 9 of 23 (2,688 Views)
Mentor

Now that all the soccer players are happy that they have enough channels to watch soccer I wish they would add Universal Sports Network before the Olympics starts so we can watch some other sports besides soccer.

Message 10 of 23 (2,680 Views)
ACE - Master

Put in your request here: http://uversechannels.att.com/

gmsuv wrote:

Now that all the soccer players are happy that they have enough channels to watch soccer I wish they would add Universal Sports Network before the Olympics starts so we can watch some other sports besides soccer.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Message 11 of 23 (2,671 Views)
Teacher

There are several early-season Big East basketball games on FOX Sports 2, so getting an HD feed is nice. Plus, FS2 usually carries a Friday afternoon rugby match live from the Premiership in England.

Message 12 of 23 (2,646 Views)

Fox Sports 2 is in HD here in Arlington, TX. Now if we just get GOL TV back in the Sports Package. Don't understand.

Message 13 of 23 (2,643 Views)
Teacher

It's about money.

Message 14 of 23 (2,635 Views)
Expert

chaffmeister wrote:

Fox Sports 2 is in HD here in Arlington, TX. Now if we just get GOL TV back in the Sports Package. Don't understand.

Not going to happen.  The future of Gol TV is not bright.

Message 15 of 23 (2,629 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.