Fox Sports 1

Teacher

Fox Sports 1

[ Edited ]

Any idea if Uverse will be offering this channel? Read it is replacing Speed.  As fellow sports fans are aware ATT lags behind other companies offering sports programming but this looks to be a huge competitor to ESPN. Hope they add this .

Message 1 of 26 (21,875 Views)
Teacher

Re: Fos Sports 1

should read Fox sports1
Message 2 of 26 (21,876 Views)
Former Community Manager

Re: Fox Sports 1

Fixed it for you Smiley Happy

I don't have any information about this channel, but you're welcome to submit a request via the U-Verse Channel Survey here: http://uversechannels.att.com/

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 26 (21,872 Views)

Since it's just a re-branding of Speed, which is already carried, it shouldn't effect it should it?

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 4 of 26 (21,853 Views)
ACE - Professor

oufanindallas wrote:

Since it's just a re-branding of Speed, which is already carried, it shouldn't effect it should it?

You would think that. But with the Al Jazeera buying Current situation, some providers are dropping the channel even though contracts are in place.

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 26 (21,833 Views)

That's a completely different situation, this is a Fox channel they are rebranding so it should not effect the current contracts.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 6 of 26 (21,814 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

[ Edited ]

americangame wrote:

You would think that. But with the Al Jazeera buying Current situation, some providers are dropping the channel even though contracts are in place.

If a change in ownership occurs, the carriage agreement can be voided.

Message 7 of 26 (21,803 Views)

This would not be a change in ownership it's just Fox rebranding Speed channel to FoxSports 1.

Message 8 of 26 (21,743 Views)
Explorer

[ Edited ]

Thant link is still broken.

http://uversechannels.att.com/

Message 9 of 26 (21,648 Views)
Expert

spiderman865 wrote:

Thant link is still broken.

http://uversechannels.att.com/

It's not broken.  I have no problems accessing that website using the link in your message.

Message 10 of 26 (21,622 Views)
ACE - Master

[ Edited ]

OP: This should be a seamless transition.   Fox owns Speed and obviously Fox Sports 1 (FS1).

There are a couple of things that I do not like: 1) There will be sports, other than Motorsports shown on FS1 and 2) starting in 2015, some cup races will be moved off Fox Network and onto FS1 - meaning a further erosion of Cup races from "basic" TV.

There may be an upside, FS1 shouldn't have to depend on what I call "filler shows" such as Pinks, Wrecked, Chop, Cut Rebuild and so on, during the off season.  I will be sad to see Speed go but it has alreday had serious changes since 1996.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 11 of 26 (21,620 Views)

I remember missing races before when I didn't have TNN.  If I didn't have cable to watch NASCAR I'd be upset, but since I have all the channels needed, not too worried.  As for Speed network, I typically only watched Raceday is nothing else was on before the race, usually I'm catching up on recorded shows. 

Message 12 of 26 (21,592 Views)
Tutor
Solution
Accepted by ATTJulieCS (Community Support)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that AT&T U-verse is now offering Fox Sports 1 on U-verse packages above U-200. I spoke with U-verse rep and was told that they added the channel 8/17/13. To find out the channel number check the Fox Sports 1 webpage :
http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsports1

Click on "Find it now on your TV" link/icon to find the channel number for U-Verse. After entering my zip code this is the channel number i get but it may be different based on different zip code.

Tune in to FOX Sports 1 on AT&T U-verse channel 652 / 1652 (hd)! And watch FOX Sports 2 on channel 651!

Hope this helps!

Message 13 of 26 (13,228 Views)
Mentor

what is the website that has all the channles all the providers listed??

Message 14 of 26 (13,214 Views)
ACE - Master

saadmaria wrote:

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that AT&T U-verse is now offering Fox Sports 1 on U-verse packages above U-200. I spoke with U-verse rep and was told that they added the channel 8/17/13. To find out the channel number check the Fox Sports 1 webpage :
http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsports1

Click on "Find it now on your TV" link/icon to find the channel number for U-Verse. After entering my zip code this is the channel number i get but it may be different based on different zip code.

Tune in to FOX Sports 1 on AT&T U-verse channel 652 / 1652 (hd)! And watch FOX Sports 2 on channel 651!

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the info on 651 - will check it out!

Message 15 of 26 (13,209 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.