For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Alvaro10's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, June 14th, 2018 3:43 PM

Fifa World Cup 2018

I’m trying to watch the first game of the World Cup but I can’t find any channel

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

I have a different problem... can you help? Logged into ATT UVerse App and see FS1 on channel 652 but it is showing the 2018 US Open Championship instead of the World Cup, and Portugal vs Spain match is being played and aired right now. The app also will not even play the US Open however, it just says, "content info failed to be accessed."

I have also downloaded the Fox Sports Go app and logged in with my ATT UVerse account but when I go to Live Tv, it says "no programs are available at this time."

Can anyone help??!! I really want to watch World Cup matches and do not have a tv.

Employee

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Watch it on Channel 4 KDFW or 1004 KDFWHD on U-verse

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 years ago

@Adeelkhan wrote:

Watch it on Channel 4 KDFW or 1004 KDFWHD on U-verse

That's true if you are in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.  Otherwise, nada.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

My U-verse app doesn’t offer channel 4 or 1004.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

The U-verse app doesn’t offer channel 4 or 1004.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

same problem for England vs Columbia today when the match went into overtime... what a disgrace! Poor service

ACE - Professor

• 

5.4K Messages

6 years ago

@JL_EPA. The game was televised on Fox. I suppose it's possible your area doesn't have a Fox affiliate on Uverse but that would be a more rare occurrence.

Having a streaming box like a Fire TV or Apple TV would provide use of Fox sports go app which could be used to watch games. A PC or Mac computer can also do this. With right hardware, could probably  connect to TV and use as a large screen monitor.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.