Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: Error code: 0 failed to load resource

Error code 0

Update

There was an issue recently where our customers were seeing "error code 0." It is now resolved as of 12/31/2018. If the issue persists, follow the steps listed in the original solution below. If you still experience the trouble, chat with us.

Hello,

So on my main wired receiver I am receiving an error message about every 10 to 15 minutes apart.  The error code says

Press BACK to try again or Exit to cancel.

If the error happens again please try back in 30 minutes.

Error code: 0 - Failed to load resource

kx: Failed to load resource

ap9: No Stream.

I have tried every simplistic measure to try and fix it.  This includes restarting my modem(three times) having a line test run for my account, restarting my reciever (three times as well).  Can someone please help?

Message 3 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had issues with this on Friday morning 3-30. After calling tech support a few times I got a guy that said it was a national issue that they knew about and were working on. It was gone later that day.

Message 16 of 26
Contributor

i only have one receiver on and it does this.. I'm with the person that post the original complaint. Pay $200 a month for services and it just stops working for no reason.. 

Message 17 of 26
Contributor

Re: Error code 0

I have rebooted, and unplugged several times...still recovering the same message. Error code 0-Failed to load resource. 

Message 18 of 26
Teacher

This problem is over a year OLD & WHY am I still having it on 12/26/2018?????  AT&T knows about it so why is it not fixed already???

Message 19 of 26
Contributor

I had this problem in the spring and followed a lengthy process to clear it. Now it's back. 

I agree with others, how can AT&T be so inept that this issue still exists and annoys their customers. Or maybe they don't give a crap since we're already paying for their service.

I ended up hating Time Warner, now Spectrum, after almost 20 years with their monopoly where I live. In retrospect, they are looking better all the time.

Message 20 of 26
Contributor

I am having the same issue!!!! Hey att... pull your head out!  I shouldn’t have this issue and I shouldn’t have to go try to find the answers because your phone tech doesn’t speak English well enough to help.

Message 21 of 26
Highlighted
Teacher

The reboot of the GW & receivers is BAND AID and NOT a fix for the over a year old problem!!!

Message 22 of 26
Contributor

I’m having the same Issue. I’ve done the hard reset and it still is not working this issue. It’s a huge pain in the butt 

Message 23 of 26
Contributor

I tried rebooting the system receiver. Still getting the error message.

Message 24 of 26
Tutor

For me, it finally just went away. Still not sure what caused it or why/how
it went away.
Message 25 of 26
Contributor

Unfortunately after trying this "solution," my box appears no longer to work at all.  

Message 26 of 26
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support