Charles Junior's profile

Scholar

• 

210 Messages

Friday, August 15th, 2014 3:07 PM

Epics Movie Subscription Special Offer

A few days ago there was a special offer at the bottom footer section of (ALOM) ‘Account Overview’. The name of the service was ‘Epics’ I believe, and when you sign up, the special offer gave (1) one month free subscription for subscribing. Now the footer section of (ALOM) doesn’t show it. I believe it required a ‘U-verse’ account or even maybe a ‘High Speed Internet’ account, but not sure of this. Is any information about this special offer available on the ‘AT&T’ web site? Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

10 years ago

I assume you're talking about Epix?

To order Epix you must have U-verse TV service.

To order it, follow these steps:

1) Log into your AT&T U-verse account

2) Move your mouse over the "myAT&T" heading on the top bar and mouse over "Digital TV"

3) Look for the section on the drop down menu called "Account Changes"

4) Select "Change Plan"

5) Click on "Modify" under the U-verse TV section.

6) Click on the "Premium" tab and Epix should be there. Check the box.

7) Finish up the order process.

After the free month is over, you'll be charged $8 a month.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

10 years ago

@Charles Junior wrote:

Yes, that was it ‘Epix’. Thanks for the reply too! Another question comes to mind about a ‘Epix’ subscription. Would it be an annual contract or paid like a monthly service? Just curious.

Also, are there a lot of movie choices? Or just the same old movies repeated month after month?

The Epix service is just an add-on and doesn't include a contract. It's just a simple monthly service added to your AT&T bill.

I don't subscribe to it, but there has been a free preview in the past. You can view the schedule here to determine if they play movies that you would be interested in:

http://www.epixhd.com/channel/schedule/

Scholar

• 

210 Messages

10 years ago

Yes, that was it ‘Epix’. Thanks for the reply too! Another question comes to mind about a ‘Epix’ subscription. Would it be an annual contract or paid like a monthly service? Just curious.

Also, are there a lot of movie choices? Or just the same old movies repeated month after month?

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

Free preview coming up 9/10 -14

Scholar

• 

210 Messages

10 years ago

Alright! Great information. Just reviewed some of schedule for this week and beyond. Looks interesting too! Thanks.

Scholar

• 

210 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks for the heads up! I’ll be looking for the “Free preview” 09/10-14.

• 

25.7K Messages

10 years ago

New release Epix content becomes available on Netflix 6 months after it's Epix debut. Examples are Katy Perry Part Of Me, Star Trek Into Darkness, The Hunger Games, World War Z,, Jack Reacher and Mud.

Scholar

• 

210 Messages

10 years ago

So you are saying that 'Netflix' is a step ahead of the game? (6) Six months before 'Epix'. Or visa versa?

Scholar

• 

210 Messages

10 years ago

So you are saying that 'Netflix' is a step ahead of the game? (6) Six months before 'Epix'. Or visa versa?

Oops! Disregard the repeated post please. Thanks!

Scholar

• 

210 Messages

10 years ago

When going to the link you provided, in ‘EpixHD - Big On Any Screen’ page shows ‘Select A Channel: epix, epix2, epix3, epixDRIVE-IN’ with previews of each channel at the top of the web page. If subscribed through U-verse, would all (4) four channels still be available too!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.