Helpful Links

EPIX network?

Tutor

EPIX network?

Scrolling through the guide this afternoon and there was an epix and epix-w listed on channel 892/3. After restart they no longer appeared. Anyone heard of these channels?

Message 1 of 21
Highlighted
Community Support

Re: EPIX network?

Epix does launch today, July 14th. There will also be a free preview. For more information, visit here!

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 16 of 21
Scholar

$8 a month. If you get it now they are offering a month free. I know because I got it this morning.
Message 17 of 21
ACE - Guru

Does anyone know when Uverse will be added to the Epix on line and with Roku?  I am using a 14 day free trial but when that runs out will I still be able to watch Epix through my Roku?  Also when will it be added to Uverse online?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 18 of 21
Mentor

Epix as an ala carte subscription?  Forget about it!

Already pay for U450.  Though Epix looks good, does not good enough to shell out an extra $8 per month.

Message 19 of 21

Epix may look good, but it doesn't *sound* good.  The broadcasts are in 5.1 channel sound, but the on demand offerings of the same movies are in 2 channel Dolby stereo.

Message 20 of 21
ACE - Guru

One poster said they show the same shows as netflix.  That is because netflix has a carriage agreement with MGM, Paramount, and Lions Gate Films which are shown on Epix.  As I recall Starz showed there programing on netflix untill they found it was more profitable to remove them from netflix and show them on Starz play.  Epix could do the same thing with netflix and pull all their shows from netflix.  However I have found a lot of shows they show that netflix does not show.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 21 of 21
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that!

Click here to check it out or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. You can quickly and easily resolve your service woes!

Do you need to contact us? Chat with us!

Additional Support