Dr Who 50th Anniversary and no BBC America HD :(

Dr Who 50th Anniversary and no BBC America HD :(

No BBC America in HD and it's almost 2014.  This sucks, makes me wonder why I give $500/month to AT&T as a customer.

Message 1 of 8 (1,756 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Guru
Solution
Accepted by beckyww (Administrator)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Dr Who 50th Anniversary and no BBC America HD :(

Well you need to look at channel 1122 you should be very happy!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 8 (1,753 Views)
Expert
Solution
Accepted by skeeterintexas (ACE - Master)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

?????

U-Verse has had BBC America HD for about a month now.

There's a Doctor Who marathon on it right now on channel 1122.

Message 3 of 8 (1,752 Views)

Oh wow, I missed the news on that!

Now a happy day indeed. 

Message 4 of 8 (1,748 Views)
ACE - Professor

$500/mo? Howso?
Have you called retentions and asked for offers?
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 8 (1,657 Views)
ACE - Master

baseballisback wrote:
$500/mo? Howso?
Have you called retentions and asked for offers?

Surely that includes cell service with some kids' phones.

Message 6 of 8 (1,650 Views)
ACE - Professor

That's what I'm thinking, but I'm sure that a lot of people exaggerate. Sometimes, $382.91 could *feel* like $500, but there's a huge difference.

I think a lot of people sign up for U-300 or 450, but there's ways to get most of those channels on a U-200 plan.
Message 7 of 8 (1,624 Views)
Expert

michail77 wrote:

No BBC America in HD and it's almost 2014.  This sucks, makes me wonder why I give $500/month to AT&T as a customer.

See the thread below:

http://forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/BBC-America-Gets-HD-Launch-On-U-Verse/m-p/3716997/highl...

Message 8 of 8 (1,567 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.