Disney Junior officially arriving 3/29/13

Teacher

Disney Junior officially arriving 3/29/13

Buried in the WatchESPN press release is an official go-live date for Disney Junior:

http://www.att.com/gen/press-room?pid=23953&cdvn=news&newsarticleid=36204&mapcode=U-verse|news_u-ver...

Message 1 of 5 (2,085 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: Disney Junior officially arriving 3/29/13

Great news about Disney Junior. Thanks for posting.

I put the Watch ESPN app on my phone yesterday.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (2,042 Views)
Expert
Solution
Accepted by texasguy37 (Expert)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Disney Junior is now live:

306 - Disney Junior

1306 - Disney Junior HD

Message 3 of 5 (1,846 Views)

Just checked my slingbox, I have it with no reboot required.  

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 4 of 5 (1,790 Views)
ACE - Professor

With Disney Junior being live now, I would hope that the amount of Disney Junior On Demand programs would increase. Today there are only four programs. A couple of weeks ago there were at least six or seven programs.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 5 (1,650 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.