Disappearing Channels

Employee

Disappearing Channels

Hi all,

I'm new to Uverse, I've had it for a few weeks now... however a few channels like DIY Network and a few other keep going missing from the guide and I'm not able to navigate to them manually. Sometimes they're there, sometimes they're not. 

I've tried power-cycling, but no luck yet. 

Anyone know what's going on? 

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 6 (1,357 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: Disappearing Channels

Sounds like you might have a defective unit, call TS and report what has been happening, since you already hard rebooted it.

The channels should not be appearing/disappearing intermittently like that. Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6 (1,316 Views)
Solution
Accepted by oufanindallas (Master)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Did you try rebooting the RG?

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 3 of 6 (1,278 Views)
Employee

I restarted the RG and the receiver... after a few restarts, the channels magically reappeared. Smiley Very Happy yay magic. 

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 6 (1,241 Views)
ACE - Master

When in doubt, reboot.  Smiley Wink

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 6 (1,231 Views)
Highlighted
Employee

So true. Thanks guys! 

Cheers. 

Employee Contributor*
Message 6 of 6 (1,192 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.