Dallas Area HD Channels Gone....Fix it please!

Contributor

Dallas Area HD Channels Gone....Fix it please!

So the outage of Syfy HD, USA HD, and Bravo HD apparently now applies to the Dallas area as well.  I understand there are contract involved in this industry but AT&T should make every effort to completely avoid interruptions of service like this.  I expect this garbage from DIsh Network, which is why I have Uverse.  Now apparently that is not even safe.

Is it possible to get some kind of time frame of when we might get these channels back in this area?  I find it frustrating to pay full price for a product I'm not getting the full service out of. 

Message 1 of 9 (1,387 Views)
Expert
Solution
Accepted by dhascall (ACE - Master)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Dallas Area HD Channels Gone....Fix it please!

There is no outage of Syfy HD, USA HD and Bravo HD.  Also, I am in Dallas, and those channels are still in the lineup.  I don't know why you are having an issue.

Message 2 of 9 (1,380 Views)
ACE - Professor

Try restarting your STB. If that doesnt work, restart the gateway too.

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 9 (1,375 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

What texasguy said. 

They're still in Dallas...same channel, same programming.

Restart your box.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 9 (1,335 Views)

Just checked mine, they are all still there.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 5 of 9 (1,297 Views)
Contributor

They are only missing for me in the web remote access utility.
Message 6 of 9 (1,110 Views)
Contributor

I can't find USA on my television HD? 

Message 7 of 9 (257 Views)
Contributor

I don't understand what that means

Message 8 of 9 (242 Views)
ACE - Master

gotknox wrote:

I can't find USA on my television HD? 

USA HD is 1124.

Next question?

Message 9 of 9 (237 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.