DISH 922 vs UVerse DVR size

Contributor

DISH 922 vs UVerse DVR size

I know it is smaller indeed, but really trying to figure out the difference.  When I research DISH DVRs you can find specs, pics, details, docs etc on everything you need.  I can't find anything for the UVerse box.  This includes true specs, images of all the connections etc.  Does anyone have a link or area where I can go for this?  Thanks so much!  I LOVE my 922 from DISH but am willing to give AT&T a try but don't want to go in without knowing what I am getting.

Message 1 of 4 (1,342 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

Re: DISH 922 vs UVerse DVR size

Which DVR to you have?

I believe this should still be pretty accurate:

160GB hard drive (Motorola VIP1216, Cisco/SA IPN430): 133 hours SD, 37 hours HD

250GB hard drive (Motorola VIP1225): 233 hours SD, 65 hours HD

320GB hard drive (Cisco/SA IPN4320):  311 hours SD, 87 hours HD

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (1,342 Views)
Community Support

Hi carolnrene,

The information beebeesa provided is correct. The hours are an estimate. Certain HD recordings take more space than others. This article has a few pictures of the DVR's and might provide some useful information:

DVR's vs STB's

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4 (1,342 Views)
Contributor

Awesome!! Thank you both so much!  This is exactly what I was looking for.  Now I hope we are getting the biggest DVR but guess I'll find out when they install.  This was very helpful and I greatly appreciate the information shared!  Have a great day!

Message 4 of 4 (1,342 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.