MaxMelott's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Saturday, July 2nd, 2016 4:25 PM

Channel missing

I use to have Esquire channel 380, now I don't have it any more why am I paying for something I use to have and now I don't. You went up on your price and taking away my channels. I'm not very happy about that.....,,,

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

8 years ago

On July 1, Esquire Network (380 channel and 1380 in HD), Esquire Network - West (channel 381), Logo (channel 183), Logo – West (channel 184), VH1 Classic (channel 520), and VH1 Classic – West (channel 521), will be repackaged from U200/U200 Latino packages to U300/U300 Latino packages.

http://programmingchanges.att.com/

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

So Logo is gone forever or I have to pay more get the 300 channels!?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

8 years ago

Not gone...just moved....to U300.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

So what does that mean? I'm confused. What do I i do to get it? Thanks!!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

Only way to get it is to upgrade. I had the same issue. Lost a channel (it moved to U300) that I liked as well. I refuse to upgrade for one channel. Rather irritated. Pay all this money and we lose channels but don't get any money back!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Unbelievable. It's like they know what's most watched and then snatch it! Haha thanks for the feedback. I'll miss the marathons of Roseanne

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

8 years ago

You should compare the different levels. 

U300 seemed to offer a lot more channels than U200 and I decided it was worth the extra cost.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

8 years ago

I think they do that just to get you to upgrade and I'm not going to do that. I think if they are going to take channels away they need to lower their prices. It's outrageous they went up on the price and now I'm losing my channels. At least I got the App so I don't miss my show.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

8 years ago

I just got into watching Beouwolf Season 1 and now they took that away, so I got the App so I can watch it when it comes back on.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

8 years ago

There is only about 4-5 channels that I care too watch so why would I want to pay a higher price for more channels.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.