Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: Channel missing

Tutor

Channel missing

I use to have Esquire channel 380, now I don't have it any more why am I paying for something I use to have and now I don't. You went up on your price and taking away my channels. I'm not very happy about that.....,,,
Message 1 of 15
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by skeeterintexas
‎07-02-2016 9:36 AM

On July 1, Esquire Network (380 channel and 1380 in HD), Esquire Network - West (channel 381), Logo (channel 183), Logo – West (channel 184), VH1 Classic (channel 520), and VH1 Classic – West (channel 521), will be repackaged from U200/U200 Latino packages to U300/U300 Latino packages.

http://programmingchanges.att.com/

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 15
Contributor

So Logo is gone forever or I have to pay more get the 300 channels!?
Message 3 of 15
ACE - Expert

Not gone...just moved....to U300.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 15
Contributor

So what does that mean? I'm confused. What do I i do to get it? Thanks!!
Message 5 of 15
Highlighted
Tutor

Only way to get it is to upgrade. I had the same issue. Lost a channel (it moved to U300) that I liked as well. I refuse to upgrade for one channel. Rather irritated. Pay all this money and we lose channels but don't get any money back!
Message 6 of 15
Contributor

Unbelievable. It's like they know what's most watched and then snatch it! Haha thanks for the feedback. I'll miss the marathons of Roseanne
Message 7 of 15
ACE - Expert

You should compare the different levels. 

U300 seemed to offer a lot more channels than U200 and I decided it was worth the extra cost.

Message 8 of 15
Tutor

I think they do that just to get you to upgrade and I'm not going to do that. I think if they are going to take channels away they need to lower their prices. It's outrageous they went up on the price and now I'm losing my channels. At least I got the App so I don't miss my show.
Message 9 of 15
Tutor

I just got into watching Beouwolf Season 1 and now they took that away, so I got the App so I can watch it when it comes back on.
Message 10 of 15
Tutor

There is only about 4-5 channels that I care too watch so why would I want to pay a higher price for more channels.
Message 11 of 15
ACE - Expert

Different strokes for different folks.

Message 12 of 15
Contributor

So if they took those away, what did they add?

Message 13 of 15
ACE - Expert

POP-TV is new this year.  Hello, Big Brother After Dark!

Message 14 of 15
Contributor

I'm sorry but taking logo/esq away is ridiculous esp when people are going to just Netflix/Hulu etc!  So now, even though I've always wanted to stick with ATT, - they are giving me my first reason why I would not! 

Message 15 of 15
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support