Call history and caller ID

Contributor

Call history and caller ID

What happened to the call history and caller ID setup/options?  I can't find it anywhere in "menu"

Message 1 of 8 (23,763 Views)
ACE - Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author jchaggard
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Call history and caller ID

I asked the same thing a few days ago.  Thank you Texasguy:

GO INTERACTIVE  --> My Services  (Press the right and left arrows to move between TV Account ManagerCall Log & Click to Call and Caller ID for TV

OR

MENU --> Interactive --> More Interactive --> My Services  (Press the right and left arrows to move between TV Account ManagerCall Log & Click to Call and Caller ID for TV

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 8 (23,757 Views)
Contributor

Thanks so much -- you saved me.

Message 3 of 8 (23,747 Views)
ACE - Master

Thank Texasguy.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 8 (23,742 Views)

Cool.
Message 5 of 8 (23,715 Views)

Neat.
Message 6 of 8 (23,715 Views)

That doesn't work for me. When I try to go to My Services I get Error 50002 -not available. we are fixing the problem message. When I called UVerse they didn't have a clue on how to get the Caller ID back. They said it was a known issue that they hadn't fixed yet.

Message 7 of 8 (22,556 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

barelypure wrote:

That doesn't work for me. When I try to go to My Services I get Error 50002 -not available. we are fixing the problem message. When I called UVerse they didn't have a clue on how to get the Caller ID back. They said it was a known issue that they hadn't fixed yet.

Reset your RG and see if that helps.  There's a (tiny) button on the back.

Message 8 of 8 (22,554 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.