Explore & discover

Helpful Links

CBS Sports Network

Contributor

CBS Sports Network

CBS Sports Network is missing.  Channel 643 is showing some sort of mutli sports view crapola.  Is this part of the local CBS channels dispute?  I want to be able to watch Army and Navy football this fall.

Message 1 of 5
Employee

Re: CBS Sports Network

You can check all the details at https://tvpromise.att.com/

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

I need this resolved as we are planning a Watch Party for 300+ people to watch the Navy VS Air Force Football game on October 5th!!  

Message 3 of 5

CBS and AT&T have reached a new multi year carriage agreement as of August 8, 2019. This means that all CBS-owned local broadcast stations, as well as CBS Sports Network and Smithsonian Channel, have been restored for DirecTV, DirecTV Now, U-verse, and the upcoming AT&T TV streaming platform.

I have checked my U-verse lineup this afternoon and have confirmed that CBS Sports Network (Channels 643/1643) has been restored.

Good luck on planning your watch party for October 5th!

Message 4 of 5
ACE - Expert

Unfortunately, the CBS stations owned by Nexstar are still blacked out.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support