ksdowns's profile

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

Friday, January 11th, 2013 7:53 PM

Boot up to a specific channel?

I would Like to know the same thing.

I had Bright House and they called it a Power on Channel.

I always set it to the music channel I liked so when I turned on the TV the music would come on.

I miss this feature.

[Subject edited to reflect new topic]

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

11 years ago

The STBs do not boot up unless you do a soft or hard boot of the device.  When an STB comes out of standby mode it will show the last channel that was being watched.  The same goes for a recorded program also.

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

11 years ago

Favorite channel is a good feature that U-verse does not have. Turns on to that channel & goes to that channel on one button press. User sets it in options.

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

"The STBs do not boot up unless you do a soft or hard boot of the device.  When an STB comes out of standby mode it will show the last channel that was being watched.  The same goes for a recorded program also."

This previous statement has nothing to do with a power on channel that you can set up to turn the box onto a specific channel when it is powered on.  Also has nothing to do with Favorite channels.  I was requesting they add this feature.  How do I put in a feature request?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

11 years ago

Wow....let's resurrect a 4yo thread!

And where'd Randy disappear to?

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

11 years ago

Randyl has been gone for a few years now.

Professor

• 

1.3K Messages

11 years ago

@RCSMG wrote:

Randyl has been gone for a few years now.

Last I heard him and Dante bought the Quik Stop. They would have better buisness but there are two reformed drug dealers hanging outside of it all the time.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.