dhascall's profile

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

Friday, June 14th, 2013 7:47 PM

Closed

Big Brother After Dark - No longer on Showtime. It's on TVGN! :(

Smiley Mad Smiley Sad Just found out, for this season of Big Brother, BB After Dark will no longer be on SHO2.  instead it will be carried on the TV Guide Network.  And of course, U-Verse does not carry TVGN.  Now I vividly recall quite a few of the fanboys announcing in the past, that we don't need TVGN, since we already have a "Guide."  Unfortunately more and more programming is coming to TVGN, since CBS bought the channel.  I will do a channel request but for this season, it will do no good as the show starts in in 12 days. Smiley Mad Smiley Sad  That blows, I may have to buy the online access - but will see how the furlough "works" out, at work. Can you tell, I'm mad?

Former Employee

• 

310 Messages

11 years ago

@joanna9508 wrote:

This sux so bad, i hate not having TVGN just because i have ATT, I really wish they added this channel, I even upgraded to Uverse450 because the saleslady told me it had TVGN (she was talkin about TVG) and she was wrong, it sux to not have the BBAD to watch, it gives so much more insight into the show and now i dont have that 😞 UNLIKE everyone else (all the dish networks and comcast) grrr im so upset about this OH and yes i did fill out survey already....

Joanna,

As a Big Brother AD fan I agree that it stinks CBS moved it to TVGV, However, BBAD is now sensored and bleeped on TVGN. If you go on and read any blogs on the subject, no one is watching because it's to hard to keep up. All the bleeps and  fish tank scens are driving people nuts. Maybe it's a good thing. TVGN is only carried on Dish and Direct. Not a popular channel.

Professor

• 

1.3K Messages

11 years ago

@Fox Mulder wrote:

@joanna9508 wrote:

This sux so bad, i hate not having TVGN just because i have ATT, I really wish they added this channel, I even upgraded to Uverse450 because the saleslady told me it had TVGN (she was talkin about TVG) and she was wrong, it sux to not have the BBAD to watch, it gives so much more insight into the show and now i dont have that 😞 UNLIKE everyone else (all the dish networks and comcast) grrr im so upset about this OH and yes i did fill out survey already....

Joanna,

As a Big Brother AD fan I agree that it stinks CBS moved it to TVGV, However, BBAD is now sensored and bleeped on TVGN. If you go on and read any blogs on the subject, no one is watching because it's to hard to keep up. All the bleeps and  fish tank scens are driving people nuts. Maybe it's a good thing. TVGN is only carried on Dish and Direct. Not a popular channel.

It's actually carried on several cable networks. CBS is just pushing it DirecTV and Dish as part of a promotion synergy, similar to the commericals saying "Watch the Walking Dead on DirecTV".

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Charter Cable has it in Greenville SC

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

@dajare wrote:

So? 

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

11 years ago

Not to go off topic but CBS also moved the top rated  Young and the Restless same day repeats from Soapnet to TVGN.

Obviously they are trying to beef up viewership by adding two popular shows to the channel.

I have heard that TVGN offers a version of their service without the program grids at the bottom of the screen. Sort of like the Weather Channel without Local on the 8's.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

11 years ago

@oufanindallas wrote:

@dajare wrote:

So? 

I think that they were trying to point out that more have it than just Dish and Direct.  I wonder if any major providers other than U-Verse, refuse to carry it?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Charter user can watch BB after dark on channel 740.  I am in zip code 98903

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

@Warfield12 wrote:

Amazing, you bring up a thread that has not been commented on for ten months. Are you in sales for Charter?

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

10 years ago

@Warfield12 wrote:

And what does this have to do with UVerse?  You log in make one post to a thread that hasn't been relevant in almost a year.  Go peddle your wares elseware.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

@dwinth wrote:

@Warfield12 wrote:

Amazing, you bring up a thread that has not been commented on for ten months. Are you in sales for Charter?

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

I might have been incorrect about Warfield12. He may have been trying to be helpful on an old thread, and just stating a fact. I apologize if this is the case.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.