Big Brother After Dark - No longer on Showtime. It's on TVGN! :(

Employee

Re: Big Brother After Dark - No longer on Showtime. It's on TVGN! :(

joanna9508 wrote:

This sux so bad, i hate not having TVGN just because i have ATT, I really wish they added this channel, I even upgraded to Uverse450 because the saleslady told me it had TVGN (she was talkin about TVG) and she was wrong, it sux to not have the BBAD to watch, it gives so much more insight into the show and now i dont have that Smiley Sad UNLIKE everyone else (all the dish networks and comcast) grrr im so upset about this OH and yes i did fill out survey already....

Joanna,

As a Big Brother AD fan I agree that it stinks CBS moved it to TVGV, However, BBAD is now sensored and bleeped on TVGN. If you go on and read any blogs on the subject, no one is watching because it's to hard to keep up. All the bleeps and  fish tank scens are driving people nuts. Maybe it's a good thing. TVGN is only carried on Dish and Direct. Not a popular channel.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 31 of 49 (3,116 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Fox Mulder wrote:

joanna9508 wrote:

This sux so bad, i hate not having TVGN just because i have ATT, I really wish they added this channel, I even upgraded to Uverse450 because the saleslady told me it had TVGN (she was talkin about TVG) and she was wrong, it sux to not have the BBAD to watch, it gives so much more insight into the show and now i dont have that Smiley Sad UNLIKE everyone else (all the dish networks and comcast) grrr im so upset about this OH and yes i did fill out survey already....

Joanna,

As a Big Brother AD fan I agree that it stinks CBS moved it to TVGV, However, BBAD is now sensored and bleeped on TVGN. If you go on and read any blogs on the subject, no one is watching because it's to hard to keep up. All the bleeps and  fish tank scens are driving people nuts. Maybe it's a good thing. TVGN is only carried on Dish and Direct. Not a popular channel.

It's actually carried on several cable networks. CBS is just pushing it DirecTV and Dish as part of a promotion synergy, similar to the commericals saying "Watch the Walking Dead on DirecTV".

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 32 of 49 (3,098 Views)
Contributor

Charter Cable has it in Greenville SC

Message 33 of 49 (2,746 Views)

dajare wrote:

So? 

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 34 of 49 (2,732 Views)
Teacher

Not to go off topic but CBS also moved the top rated  Young and the Restless same day repeats from Soapnet to TVGN.

Obviously they are trying to beef up viewership by adding two popular shows to the channel.

I have heard that TVGN offers a version of their service without the program grids at the bottom of the screen. Sort of like the Weather Channel without Local on the 8's.

Message 35 of 49 (2,704 Views)
ACE - Master

oufanindallas wrote:

dajare wrote:

So? 

I think that they were trying to point out that more have it than just Dish and Direct.  I wonder if any major providers other than U-Verse, refuse to carry it?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 36 of 49 (2,672 Views)
Contributor

Charter user can watch BB after dark on channel 740.  I am in zip code 98903

Message 37 of 49 (2,353 Views)
ACE - Professor

Warfield12 wrote:

Amazing, you bring up a thread that has not been commented on for ten months. Are you in sales for Charter?

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
Message 38 of 49 (2,346 Views)

Warfield12 wrote:

And what does this have to do with UVerse?  You log in make one post to a thread that hasn't been relevant in almost a year.  Go peddle your wares elseware.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 39 of 49 (2,329 Views)
ACE - Professor

dwinth wrote:

Warfield12 wrote:

Amazing, you bring up a thread that has not been commented on for ten months. Are you in sales for Charter?

I might have been incorrect about Warfield12. He may have been trying to be helpful on an old thread, and just stating a fact. I apologize if this is the case.

Message 40 of 49 (2,300 Views)
Contributor

No just an update now that the show is back on
Message 41 of 49 (2,300 Views)
Employee

Big Brother fan here. Last year when they went to TV Guide network,  they really mess it up. On Showtime it was uncensored. Not so on TVGN. They bleeped everything, and last years cast got beeped a lot. Not one beep so far on Wed or Thursday night. I wonder if they were warned off the foul language by the producers?

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 42 of 49 (2,276 Views)
ACE - Master

dwinth wrote:

Warfield12 wrote:

It makes sense to bring it up, as the new BB season has started (on June 25th).  We missed BBAD *bad* last year after having it for 4 years straight (we joined in late 2008).   Yes it's censored but it's better than nothing.  It adds to the show (fills in ga[s and is pretty entertaining).  True 'nuff it's CBS's fault for moving it but AT&T has some skin in (out of?) the game by not carrying it.

Message 43 of 49 (2,265 Views)
Contributor

It's easy. Subscribe via cbs for $5.99 per month. Stream on Apple TV. Works great. Problem solved.
Message 44 of 49 (1,894 Views)
Contributor

why can't Att customers get bob after dark!
Come on Att add the pop channel!!
Message 45 of 49 (1,776 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.