Scholar

Baby TVHD channel?

When did this come to channel 1398?

[Subject edited for better exposure]

Tags (3)
Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: Baby TVHD.

It's been there for awhile...maybe a month.  But then again, I have no concept of time or space.  Smiley Sad

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
ACE - Expert

skeeterintexas wrote:

It's been there for awhile...maybe a month.  But then again, I have no concept of time or space.  Smiley Sad

I guess Texas will do that do you (everything being bigger and all).

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5
ACE - Expert

JefferMC wrote:

skeeterintexas wrote:

I guess Texas will do that do you (everything being bigger and all).

Or maybe just because I'm getting old....real old.  Smiley Frustrated

Message 4 of 5
Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Master (ACE - Master)
Accepted by MicCheck
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Channel 1398 is not BabyTV HD.  Channels 398 & 1398 are apps that tell you that can upgrade to get BabyTV on channel 330.

Tags (1)
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support