Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Availability of AT&T SportsNet on U-Verse

Contributor

Availability of AT&T SportsNet on U-Verse

I want to watch an upcoming game on the AT&T SportsNet, but I can't find it in the channel lineup for U-Verse. Since U-Verse is an AT&T product, it must carry the AT&T SportsNet, right? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by LynneinSA
‎08-25-2017 7:27 PM

Re: Availability of AT&T SportsNet on U-Verse

Originally was (4) Fox Sports Network (FSN) that was eventually acquired by DirecTv who changed name to Root Sports. After ATT acquired DirecTv in 2015....

On April 8, 2016, DirecTV Sports Networks rebranded under the AT&T name as AT&T Sports Networks.[15] Three of the channels were re-branded as AT&T SportsNet on July 14, 2017, introducing new logos and on-air graphics. Root Sports Northwest adopted the new AT&T SportsNet graphics,[16] but remains under the Root Sports brand; it is the only network in the group that is not majority-owned by AT&T.[17][18]    (from Wikipedia)

acquired... For the ATT SW market should be channel 758/1758, but what package(s) available on am unsure.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Availability of AT&T SportsNet on U-Verse

Thanks for the info. I couldn't find this anywhere online, but you are right. On my on air guide, channel 758 is entitled "ATTSN" and channel 1758 is entitled "ATTHD." And the programing clearly shows the logo "AT&T Sportsnet." I'm happy I'll be able to watch my game after all!

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support