Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Attached: New Uverse 15 Picture Screensaver Background Slideshow in update 2.4.29714.20.

Teacher

Attached: New Uverse 15 Picture Screensaver Background Slideshow in update 2.4.29714.20.

I am located in Dallas Texas and today I noticed that the blue screensaver that says "Press OK" has been replaced with a 15 image full screen slideshow.  Each image stays on the screen for 30 seconds.  I have also noticed that the guide looks a little diffrent.  My set top box is running firmware 2.4.29714.20 .

Perhaps in the next software update, AT&T will allow us to load our own 15 images to be displayed?

uverse-screensaver-background-slideshow-images.jpg

Message 1 of 56
Contributor

Re: Attached: New Uverse 15 Picture Screensaver Background Slideshow in update 2.4.29714.20.

We see it too, but it comes & goes. Looks as if it's always in the 4 o'clock position. 

Message 31 of 56
Contributor

Re: Attached: New Uverse 15 Picture Screensaver Background Slideshow in update 2.4.29714.20.

I have noticed the ghosted clock (always at 4 o'clock) seemingly randomly appearing/disappearing during the screensaver slides and wondered what it is there for or signifies or conveys etc etc.  Anyone?

Message 32 of 56
Contributor

One of the photos is the Grand Canyon with the river running through it. And the red sandstone picture is Antelope Canyon.
Message 33 of 56
Contributor

I really love the new photos posted on our Uverse screen saver. My husband and I are trying to find out where they were taken. It would be nice to have the location on there like at one of the corners. We know some of them but not all of them.
Message 34 of 56
Expert

@mswesski  Go up to the top of this thread and click page 1, a number of the slides are found and given their locations.  Scroll down the whole page and you'll know a number of them. Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Message 35 of 56
Contributor

this is what I am seeing when I switch on my TV. I would really like to know the titles/where they were taken,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,please someone

Message 36 of 56
Expert

@UKANNE   Then go to my post above yours and follow the directions, many are identified on the 1st page of this long thread. Smiley Surprised

Chris

Message 37 of 56
ACE - Expert

The photos in this thread are not the newer ones most of us are seeing.  I know one of them in the new set looks a lot like Niagara Falls.

I'd like to see someone capture the NEW set of photos.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 38 of 56
Expert

@skeeterintexas   Think they are still mine, no DVR upgrade here yet, so still on original ones. Smiley Surprised

Chris

Message 39 of 56
ACE - Expert

@mibrnsurgHere are the newest ones (2.6.31312.24)

uvss1.jpgUVSS2.jpg

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 40 of 56
Expert

@skeeterintexas   I still have the old ones.  I matched the 1st 3 to the old set a bit ago.

They just told that company to send the next 16 similar to the last ones. Smiley LOL

Chris

Message 41 of 56
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

This is Horseshoe Falls (Canada) with some Photoshopping:

NF.jpg

Message 42 of 56
Expert

@skeeterintexas  Usually done w/a smaller diameter lens setting longer lens opening time.  Photogs have been doing this on flowing water for a long time. Smiley Surprised

Chris

Message 43 of 56
ACE - Expert

Redwoods of California
Redwoods.jpg

Message 44 of 56
ACE - Expert

@mibrnsurg wrote:

@skeeterintexas  Usually done w/a smaller diameter lens setting longer lens opening time.  Photogs have been doing this on flowing water for a long time. Smiley Surprised

Chris

We went to Niagara Falls (Ontario) Canada last year so I knew it looked familiar.

Message 45 of 56
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support