Semichrist's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, March 10th, 2014 7:27 PM

Closed

Any plans for Robert Rodriguez's El Rey Network?

I've been seeing commercials for a From Dusk till Dawn TV series starting up on the El Rey Network. Unfortunately, that doesn't currently appear on U-Verse's channel listing. From what I can tell, it is currently available on Time Warner, Comcast, and Direct TV. I would love to see this network added soon!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

@capone214 wrote:
Ugh can I delete a post? Well I had el Rey network, when I had twc. It's just aimed at " Latinos ". It's aimed at anyone that likes Kung fu, action movies (80's, cult classics, b-movies). Robert Rodriguez (machete, dusk to dawn, desperado). Even produced a mini series of Dusk to Dawn for the channel (great casting, good production values, sponsored by Chevy, so you see all new models of chevys & every commercial, lol, whatever pays the bills). I usually record all my shows & fast forward all commercials, so no biggie. 😝 He has a new series called Matador premiering soon. So come on people vote for this channel as we pay for our service. Which the same as other carriers, we should get all the content,We derserve.

Only the moderators can delete a post. Hopefully, they will see your two false starts, and delete those two posts.

(edited to remove link to deactivated website)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Administrator

• 

835 Messages

8 years ago

We apologize for the inconvenience, but the U-verse Channel Request Site is no longer available. You can always review the channels available for your area on the U-verse TV Listings & Chanel Guide and/or learn more about how to access your U-verse TV channel lineup at our Support Site.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

@Semichrist wrote:

I've been seeing commercials for a From Dusk till Dawn TV series starting up on the El Rey Network. Unfortunately, that doesn't currently appear on U-Verse's channel listing. From what I can tell, it is currently available on Time Warner, Comcast, and Direct TV. I would love to see this network added soon!

Here is their website:  http://www.elreynetwork.com/

(edited to remove link to deactivated website)

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I really wan el rey network

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

@rosebudjohnson66 wrote:
I really wan el rey network

Make your request here:  http://uversechannels.att.com/

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@Semichrist wrote:

Welcome! Don't be a stranger on the forums.

I have not heard much (if anything) on this channel.  I did look at Wikipedia on it and there is a very important point.  It is only fully carried on Direct and only in SD.  For Comcast and TWC, it is carried in select markets only.   Three major players only and only one, that is all in.  

IMHO, this channel may need to get some clout before AT&T offers it.  That being said, the Latino population is growing.......

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

@dhascall wrote:

@Semichrist wrote:

I have not heard much (if anything) on this channel.  I did look at Wikipedia on it and there is a very important point.  It is only fully carried on Direct and only in SD.  For Comcast and TWC, it is carried in select markets only.   Three major players only and only one, that is all in.  

IMHO, this channel may need to get some clout before AT&T offers it.  That being said, the Latino population is growing.......

What does the Latino population have to do with this channel coming to uverse? It's in english, unless the movie being shown was not made in english. It's a channel for cult movies, cheesy horror, and various other genres. Check it out  http://www.elreynetwork.com    And to top it all of, Robert Rodriguez is in charge of it. Can't really get any better than that. I would have this chanel on all the time to watch the cheesy goodness.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@Rjsmith480 wrote:

@dhascall wrote:

@Semichrist wrote:

What does the Latino population have to do with this channel coming to uverse? It's in english, unless the movie being shown was not made in english. It's a channel for cult movies, cheesy horror, and various other genres. Check it out  http://www.elreynetwork.com    And to top it all of, Robert Rodriguez is in charge of it. Can't really get any better than that. I would have this chanel on all the time to watch the cheesy goodness.

Uh the part of their business plan that says "an English Language channel aimed at the Latino population....."

Former Employee

• 

310 Messages

10 years ago

I was at a freinds house. He has TWC and has El Rey network. I got him to put it on for a little bit. More comercials than TV in the 30 min we watched. In fact, we forgot what we were watching there were so many comercials.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I would like to see the El Rey Network added too.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.