For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
rbaru's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, October 26th, 2013 1:20 AM

Al Jazeera America Absent from U-Verse TV

Time Warner Cable and Al Jazeera America today announced they have reached an agreement to bring Al Jazeera America to Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks customers' lineups. AT&T U-verse, where are you? 

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

10 years ago

@tjclifford wrote:

Please keep it off U verse.  I am tired of paying for cable channels I do not want or watch.

Please allow less stations in the package and lower the bill.

By adding it to the package, I am paying for it and I do not want to pay for it or the 50 other channels already on the package.

While you feel like you are paying for channels you don't want, bundled tv deals are the only way without completely cutting the cord that you'll be able to watch.  While I probably wouldn't watch it, I'd rather have every new channel show up.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

Still no news on AJA BUT, per Android Police, there is an AJA Android app:

Download the free Al Jazeera America News app now and get more depth and more perspectives on the most important U.S. and global news stories of the day. Swipe through top news picks and listen to the latest stories read aloud via our unique hands-free "commuter mode."

• Top articles covering national and international news topics like politics, education, culture, business, and more - straight from the Al Jazeera America newsroom
  • Beautiful photo-rich navigation
  • Breaking news alerts to keep you in the know
  • Audio Commuter feature powered by Umano lets you listen to the day's news read aloud by real people

I am not connected in any way with AJA nor the app's maker.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.