Riacz8's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, June 1st, 2015 1:11 AM

Adding premium channels to basic

I currently have U200, and I am paying through the nose for it.  I would like to switch to basic, but my husband and son really don't want to give up Fox Sports Detroit.  On the website, when I select basic, it lets me choose premium channels, but then it doesn't give me a price, or an option to actually make the switch.  Is it possible to add premium channels to U-basic?  Thanks in advance!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Thank you for answering.  I am turning in three recievers, but, my most recent bill was $211.00, so even with fewer recievers, I'm still paying way too much for U200.  I don't want to slow down my internet, so that's not an option.  Thanks again.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Yes, I am out of promotion.  I have considered trying to get a new promotion, but I'm really leaning toward streaming tv.  The Fox Sports Detroit issue is really the only thing holding me up right now.  If I could get basic and add channels, that would solve everything, but it's probably not in ATT's best interest to offer that, now that I think about it.  🙂  Thank you for your answer, I will talk to someone tomorrow at ATT tomorrow and see what they can do.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.