AT&T has two new channels shown

Scholar

AT&T has two new channels shown

You may be able to see these listed in your guide, as they have been visible for a partial day. Is AT&T going to add new content soon?

The Nihilism Network

You aren't subscribed to these either. (I hope.)

Message 1 of 5 (2,438 Views)
ACE - Professor
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ones
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: AT&T has two new channels shown

[ Edited ]

I have seen 2101 and 2102 for the last week or two. They are located right before the NBA League Pass channels. The Titan TV channel listings say they are the " NBA League Pass Stats Central Application".

Here is an AT&T link explaining the application:

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB413293&cv=813,902&title=NBA+League+Pass+activation+%26...

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (2,434 Views)
Scholar

Thanks, I rebooted the DVR and they still show up blank.

Message 3 of 5 (2,402 Views)
ACE - Professor

I would assume they will go live for NBA League Pass subscribers when the regular season starts.
Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5 (2,387 Views)
Scholar

Well, it's weird because all the other associated channels are listed. Smiley Very Happy

Maybe somebody clicked an OK button too soon. Robot Embarassed

Message 5 of 5 (2,365 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.