Helpful Links

AMC New Channel Number

Expert

AMC New Channel Number

Just a reminder that the following was to be effective as of today:

Effective 1/1/14, AMC channel 795/796 and 1795 in HD will be moving to channel 126 and 1126 in HD.

However, the actual new channels numbers that I see in the Guide are 119 and 1119

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Professor

Re: AMC New Channel Number

texasguy37 wrote:

Just a reminder that the following was to be effective as of today:

Effective 1/1/14, AMC channel 795/796 and 1795 in HD will be moving to channel 126 and 1126 in HD.

However, the actual new channels numbers that I see in the Guide are 119 and 1119

What you see in the guide is where I am watching them now. Since AMC is no longer a movie channel per se, I can see the reason for moving it out of the movie channel area.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Former Employee

To find AMC, you can simply use the "Search" function on your Guide feature or you can check out the channel lineup by clicking the link below.

U-verse Channel Line-up

-Mariana

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 4
ACE - Master

ATTMarianaCM wrote:

To find AMC, you can simply use the "Search" function on your Guide feature or you can check out the channel lineup by clicking the link below.

U-verse Channel Line-up

-Mariana

@ATTMarianaCM, perhaps you posted as a PSA but when you reply to a post that is almost 2 years old, it confuses us!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Entertainment this holiday season!

Having service trouble? There is an app for that!

Click here to check it out or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. You can quickly and easily resolve your service woes!

Do you need to contact us? Chat with us!

Additional Support