texasguy37's profile

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

Wednesday, January 1st, 2014 5:33 PM

AMC New Channel Number

Just a reminder that the following was to be effective as of today:

Effective 1/1/14, AMC channel 795/796 and 1795 in HD will be moving to channel 126 and 1126 in HD.

However, the actual new channels numbers that I see in the Guide are 119 and 1119

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

8 years ago

To find AMC, you can simply use the "Search" function on your Guide feature or you can check out the channel lineup by clicking the link below.

U-verse Channel Line-up

-Mariana

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

@texasguy37 wrote:

Just a reminder that the following was to be effective as of today:

Effective 1/1/14, AMC channel 795/796 and 1795 in HD will be moving to channel 126 and 1126 in HD.

However, the actual new channels numbers that I see in the Guide are 119 and 1119

What you see in the guide is where I am watching them now. Since AMC is no longer a movie channel per se, I can see the reason for moving it out of the movie channel area.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

8 years ago

@ATTMarianaCM wrote:

To find AMC, you can simply use the "Search" function on your Guide feature or you can check out the channel lineup by clicking the link below.

U-verse Channel Line-up

-Mariana

@ms_unicorn, perhaps you posted as a PSA but when you reply to a post that is almost 2 years old, it confuses us!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.