Explore & discover

Helpful Links

ALJAZEERA AMERICA ......LIVE NOW

Scholar

ALJAZEERA AMERICA ......LIVE NOW

ALJAZEERA AMERICA is live now on channel 219/1219

1,834 Views
Message 1 of 13
ACE - Master

Re: ALJAZEERA AMERICA ......LIVE NOW

Well God (Allah?) Bless AT&T!   Thanks, I'm checking out 1219, as we speak.  Currently they are doing a segment on illegals from Central America.  I only have one story to go on  but  it seems like a "report the facts, without a spin," kind of network.

 

Now, where's Hallmark? Smiley Tongue

 

Thanks Shew!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 13
ACE - Professor

Re: ALJAZEERA AMERICA ......LIVE NOW

How come they always announce channels at the worst times for me? I won't be home for another ~10ish hours and I'm real busy this weekend?

 

Just kidding...slightly... Thank to AT&T for getting it done. I actually had a sneaky feeling this morning.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 13
Scholar

Re: ALJAZEERA AMERICA ......LIVE NOW

they don't normally add channels on a friday...i thought most are added on tuesdays or wednesdays

Message 4 of 13
Highlighted
Expert

Re: ALJAZEERA AMERICA ......LIVE NOW


shewjr wrote:

they don't normally add channels on a friday...i thought most are added on tuesdays or wednesdays


Over the years (I've had Uverse 6 years), they've done it every day but Saturday.  Early Mon morn  (3-4am) has been a common time. Smiley Wink

 

Chris


Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Message 5 of 13
ACE - Master

Re: ALJAZEERA AMERICA ......LIVE NOW


mibrnsurg wrote:

shewjr wrote:

they don't normally add channels on a friday...i thought most are added on tuesdays or wednesdays


Over the years (I've had Uverse 6 years), they've done it every day but Saturday.  Early Mon morn  (3-4am) has been a common time. Smiley Wink

 

Chris


Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more


Good info, Chris.  Is there a way to get an accurate channel count, be it the total number of channels or the # of channels that a subscriber receives?  That way, one could instantly see if something was added or taken.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 13
Expert

Re: ALJAZEERA AMERICA ......LIVE NOW


dhascall wrote:

mibrnsurg wrote:

shewjr wrote:

they don't normally add channels on a friday...i thought most are added on tuesdays or wednesdays


Over the years (I've had Uverse 6 years), they've done it every day but Saturday.  Early Mon morn  (3-4am) has been a common time. Smiley Wink

 

Chris


Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more


Good info, Chris.  Is there a way to get an accurate channel count, be it the total number of channels or the # of channels that a subscriber receives?  That way, one could instantly see if something was added or taken.


Actually, the PAC 12 Network channels were added on a Saturday.

Message 7 of 13
Scholar

Re: ALJAZEERA AMERICA ......LIVE NOW

Very glad to hear. I hope people will tune in and look past the "Al Jazeera" name and watch it for the content. It's not bad at all.

Message 8 of 13
Mentor

Re: ALJAZEERA AMERICA ......LIVE NOW

Oh this so awesome. I have been waiting for this for months. 

Message 9 of 13
ACE - Expert

Re: ALJAZEERA AMERICA ......LIVE NOW

I'm waiting to see how many of those that threatened to leave if AJA went live, will actually leave. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 10 of 13

Re: ALJAZEERA AMERICA ......LIVE NOW


shewjr wrote:

ALJAZEERA AMERICA is live now on channel 219/1219


I'll definitely come back to AT&T U-verse after my one-year contract with Time Warner expires, especially that U-verse also now carries BBC World News in HD.

Message 11 of 13
Teacher

Al Jazeera America now added to U-verse lineup.

Not sure if I'm late on this but I just noticed Al Jazeera America on 219 and 1219HD.
Message 12 of 13
Teacher

Feel free to delete or merge, I see that it was mentioned...

Feel free to delete or merge, I see that it was mentioned a few days ago Smiley Happy Don't see an option to delete on the mobile site.
Message 13 of 13
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support