Friday, June 27th, 2014 1:16 PM

Closed

ALJAZEERA AMERICA ......LIVE NOW

ALJAZEERA AMERICA is live now on channel 219/1219

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

Well God (Allah?) Bless AT&T!   Thanks, I'm checking out 1219, as we speak.  Currently they are doing a segment on illegals from Central America.  I only have one story to go on  but  it seems like a "report the facts, without a spin," kind of network.

Now, where's Hallmark? Smiley Tongue

Thanks Shew!

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

10 years ago

How come they always announce channels at the worst times for me? I won't be home for another ~10ish hours and I'm real busy this weekend?

Just kidding...slightly... Thank to AT&T for getting it done. I actually had a sneaky feeling this morning.

Scholar

• 

195 Messages

10 years ago

they don't normally add channels on a friday...i thought most are added on tuesdays or wednesdays

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

10 years ago

@shewjr wrote:

they don't normally add channels on a friday...i thought most are added on tuesdays or wednesdays

Over the years (I've had Uverse 6 years), they've done it every day but Saturday.  Early Mon morn  (3-4am) has been a common time. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@mibrnsurg wrote:

@shewjr wrote:

Over the years (I've had Uverse 6 years), they've done it every day but Saturday.  Early Mon morn  (3-4am) has been a common time. 😉

Chris

Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)

Good info, Chris.  Is there a way to get an accurate channel count, be it the total number of channels or the # of channels that a subscriber receives?  That way, one could instantly see if something was added or taken.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

10 years ago

@dhascall wrote:

@mibrnsurg wrote:

@shewjr wrote:

Chris

Good info, Chris.  Is there a way to get an accurate channel count, be it the total number of channels or the # of channels that a subscriber receives?  That way, one could instantly see if something was added or taken.

Actually, the PAC 12 Network channels were added on a Saturday.

Scholar

• 

125 Messages

10 years ago

Very glad to hear. I hope people will tune in and look past the "Al Jazeera" name and watch it for the content. It's not bad at all.

Mentor

• 

34 Messages

10 years ago

Oh this so awesome. I have been waiting for this for months. 

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

10 years ago

I'm waiting to see how many of those that threatened to leave if AJA went live, will actually leave. 

Scholar

• 

223 Messages

10 years ago

@shewjr wrote:

ALJAZEERA AMERICA is live now on channel 219/1219

I'll definitely come back to AT&T U-verse after my one-year contract with Time Warner expires, especially that U-verse also now carries BBC World News in HD.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.