For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
wmtheel's profile

Scholar

• 

117 Messages

Sunday, May 5th, 2019 7:28 PM

Closed

ACC TV Network

Is U-Verse planning to carry the ACC Network?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

When will AT&T Tvnow have the ACC Network?

ACE - Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

5 years ago

Probably want this late in the season if they plan to or not. They don't even support ESPN3 so it's unlikely to be available.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Why can't we get the ACC Network on U-verse?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Where????

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I'm leaving ATTNow due to not having ACC network and now my NFL channel is not apart of my package anymore.  So long ATT thanks for being up front and honest!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I had Directv and started to have reception issues so they sent out a technician. He said a tree limb was blocking our satellite and that he would not move the dish because he didn’t do “band aid” fixes and the tree would keep growing. 2 minutes after he left a U-verse rep showed up at my door and sold me with a channel lineup that included CBS and NFL network. Didn’t have CBS for 2 months and now don’t have NFL network. Also don’t have The ACC network. Can someone explain to me how AT&T can successfully negotiate terms for these channels on Directv and not U-VERSE? Called and spoke to a U-verse rep and she basically blamed it on the NFL network and said I could go to TV Promise.com and voice my opinion. I’m going to UTube TV instead. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have a question regarding dropping Uverse.  I have an agreement with them that keeps the current price package until March of 2020.  I still cannot get NBC in my local area.  Also we have lost the Pursuit channel & I'm sure others I don't watch.  If they lose all of the Disney channels can I drop the tv package without them trying to charge me an exit fee?  It would seem to me that if they cannot provide me with the agreed upon product why should I have to pay to drop them.  

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

5 years ago

@Noleman 

ATT can do anything they want to the channel lineup as per these terms of service (8. INTERRUPTIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE).  You are paying for a TV service, not specific individual channels

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I don’t understand why ATT Uverse doesn’t carry the ACC Network. The ACC has the #1 football team in the country. The Conference has teams from Massachusetts, New York, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida .

What’s wrong  with ATT? They’re making HULU look better everyday !

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

5 years ago

The contract between AT&T and Disney is currently up for renewal.

This is a "user to user" forum, so nobody here knows the current status of the negotiations other than what the internet says, but it's believed that ACC Network is part of the negotiations.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.